Full time / Part time Game Master
Due to the fast expand of the business, we are looking for several part-time game masters to work for us. As an escape room game master, you will be responsible for below tasks:
- Presentation to the clients / players of Real-Life Xcape (concept of the game and house rules) before the game
- Lead clients to the rooms and provide introduction
- Monitor clients when playing in the rooms. Provide helps / hints / tips when necessary
- Reset the rooms after each game
- Take care of customer relationship
- Any other ad-hoc tasks that may required
- Take phone calls and make reservations
- And many more...
What we offer:
- Great opportunity to understand the fast growing Dutch escape room / indoor activity market
- Fantastic chance to train your communication, hospitality and client serving skills
- On job training of escape room concept, reset rooms and customer relation maintenance
- If applicable, be one of our room design team and let customers play the rooms you designed
Who we are looking for:
- Open-minded person with social skills, high client servicing attitude and hospitality mentality
- Good communication skills to clients and colleagues
- Be professional but also with great sense of humor
- Excellent written and oral skills of Dutch and English is a must. Other language will be a pre
- Experience with working in an escape room will definitely be a pre
- Flexible working hours
Send your CV / Resume to , we will contact you as soon as we think you meet the requirements.
Should you have any questions, please email us via or call us on mobile 0629520908.